Meet Your Mooresville Dentist
John S. Keadle, DDS
Dr. Keadle is a pioneer in the dental implant field, placing many implants for both his own patients as well as the patients of other dentists in the region. His knowledge and experience led him to be sought out by others, and he has travelled to over 25 countries to teach and learn about dental implant surgery and dental implant restoration.
Dr. Keadle is now the Chief of Staff at New Smile Carolina, a group practice focused exclusively on dental implant surgery, tooth replacement and cosmetic smile rehabilitation.
When he’s not fixing smiles, Dr. Keadle keeps busy with his wife raising two young daughters. They enjoy playing tennis and going to the movie theater when they can find a babysitter.
- Dr. Keadle studied Chemistry at the United States Air Force Academy and West Virginia University
- Dr. Keadle studied Dentistry at the West Virginia University School of Dentistry
- Dr. Keadle completed a rigorous externship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Nebraska, Omaha
- Dr. Keadle spent a year of intense study in Dental Implant Surgery and Restoration under the tutelage of world renowned surgeon and dental implant pioneer Alfred “Duke” Heller of Midwest Implant Institute
Honors & Awards
- Certified by the American Dental Association Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations and ranked among the top 2% of dentists in the nation during this examination.
- Presented by the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons with an Award for Outstanding Achievements in the Undergraduate Study and Clinical Training of This Specialized Area of Dental Education
- Selected as a Top Dentist in North Carolina by the International Association of Dentists (IAD)
- International Congress of Oral Implantology (ICOI)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists (AACD)
- North Carolina Dental Society