Dental Bridges in Mooresville
Reliable Tooth Replacement
Its simple – bridges are designed to literally “bridge” a gap within the mouth, and they are typically recommended when there are teeth on either side of the gap.
Bridges in modern dental offices today are made of new materials that are far superior to the bridge materials of the past, and they generally look and feel both natural and beautiful.
What are The Benefits of a Dental Bridge?
- They restore the parts of your smile that have been lost to decay or injury.
- They bring back your ability to properly eat and speak.
- They are relatively inexpensive when compared with implants.
- They are very predictable and have an extremely high success rate (over 99%).
- They can be completed in about two visits and about three weeks time.
- They help maintain the natural, youthful shape of your face.
- They improve your bite and distribute the forces throughout your mouth more evenly for greater oral comfort.
- They keep your natural teeth from inadvertently shifting out of their original position.