All on 4 in Mooresville
Permanent Teeth in Just One Day!
Dr. John S. Keadle, Chief of Staff at New Smile Carolina, is one of the very few implantologists in the United States who is trained in both the All on 4 implant surgical procedure and the All on 4 prosthetic restoration procedure. For this reason, he is able to provide the single-day conversion procedure that lets you walk in with bad teeth or no teeth, and walk out with a new smile that is fixed in place.
The All on 4 Implant Bridge is a permanent, non-removable bridge of teeth that is secured to the jaw with as a few as four dental implants.
Why is All On 4 a Great Choice?
- Instead of requiring one implant per missing tooth, only four implants are needed to secure the full restoration.
- This technique can be performed even after the patient has experienced significant bone loss, and grafting is not required in most situations.
- New, functional teeth are available immediately instead of being required to wait for months on end.
- When compared to using singular implants, All On 4 is much more affordable.
The All On 4 Procedure
Getting your new smile starts with a free consultation appointment at the New Smile Carolina office in Lake Norman, just north of Charlotte. Dr. Keadle will listen to your story, ask some easy questions, and help you decide which option makes the most sense for you. The team may capture a 3D CBCT image to help establish a diagnosis which can be used later for surgical planning.
Following the consultation, the staff will schedule you for a Smile Design appointment. Sometimes this can be worked in on the same day as the consultation. At the Smile Design appointment, Dr. Keadle and the staff will take the necessary x-rays, impressions, photographs, and other records needed to design your new smile. Dr. Keadle may also recommend the extraction of certain teeth prior to surgery, but this is fairly rare.
Usually, unless further records are needed, the next appointment is for surgery, where Dr. Keadle and his team we will complete any necessary extractions, bone shaping and or removal, the placement of the implants, and the fitting and adjustment of the new smile. This appointment almost always involves general anesthesia for your comfort and safety, although occasionally it may be accomplished without general anesthesia. Generally, here is what happens:
- Four implants are inserted into the jawbone and angled in a way that the natural bone will cover them and sufficiently hold them in place.
- Once these implants are secured, abutments will be attached as well so that the new All On 4 Implant Bridge can be fastened over them.
- Wake up with a beautiful new set of permanent teeth.
Call 704-639-1330 today for a free consult, and get the ball rolling on a new smile and a new lease on life.